2012년 1월 16일 월요일

Jill Stuart Cosmetics































댓글 4개:

  1. no post since august? what happened?
    nice jill stuart haul! it's very expensive in north america. lucky!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi! I've been watching your videos on Korean cosmetics since I'm currently living in Korea now! Do you have any Korean brands to recommend for blackheads? Thanks~

    답글삭제
  3. The packaging is so beautiful! I'm going to be moving to korea in the Fall, and ive been looking through your blog and videos because im also a huge make-up junkie :)
    I'm not sure how often you read the blog comments, but could you please post more pics/videos of the inside of stores? Especially tony moly? Those are my favorite posts.
    Your blog is fantastic btw!

    답글삭제
  4. *faimted* Jil Stuart's cosmetics are always really cutely packaged <3 but really expensive, so I usually end jst with creepily staring at them till shop assistant kick me out of the shop :C

    답글삭제