2011년 7월 14일 목요일

Be Colorful with your Cosmetics and Brushes.

let's get colorful with brushes


We have to accept the fact there are lot of ugly brushes sometimes I have tons of them just sitting my brush roller and MAC (NARS and some others) Lipsticks and eye liners most of them come in black so that I always loose them or so hard to find them.... So what I do with the brushes I paint the tip of the brushes for so it's i can find them more easier. If you know how to paint your nail you should be able to paint these better than I did in this video.. Yes, they need to come up something more of eye catching. distinguished
I hope you guys try this with your brushes or even your MAC and Nars lippies. it's so much fun.
Just idea just like my old Coastal Scents pallet need to come up with numbers and be distinguished.


Yes, I love colors.. all you need is Scotch tape paint them on the tip.  

Sigma brush. 

My Make Up forever eye liner.  I had to paint it since I keep loosing them.

My Coastal Scents blending brushes..  I could never find them which is which so I try to paint them as much as I can. 

Now you can see them better, much prettier. 

My Coastal Scents Brushes and eye liner

I just painted the these three Mac lippies while was filming,  I could do better if I was on the desk, however this way you can find your any black lippies they are in your purse you can find them easily.   


댓글 1개: