2011년 7월 3일 일요일

Thank you so much to mdragon180


I got the some good drug store goodies.  I love them all!!  Thank you so much Deb.  Now I can do more of drug store tutorials 

Goodies..

It just bring my old school memory yet now it's even better. Yes!!!

Awesome lashes.


I've always wanted try this Revlon Photo Ready foundation so badly, now I have one and I love it.   I hear bad reviews about this product yet for me this is a great foundation.  Just right for me and colors matches my skin tone.   And also she gave me miniature size of lippie from Guerlain and I already love it so much.


GREEEAAAAT.    Now I can dance all night long .  Ho Ho Ho.



Omgsh... I love this brow pencil from Two face.


I am so sure I will be using these and do try to do many tutorials with theses shadows I love them.


We love lip stuffs.  They are too yummy...


AWWW,  Thank you hon.



댓글 1개:

  1. You are SO welcome dearest Anna! I'm just glad it got there & you like everything. That eyebrow pencil is great - I use that one myself. And I got one of those Wet 'n Wild palettes too - awesome color payoff. I'm sure you will really enjoy those :-)

    답글삭제