2011년 7월 16일 토요일

The best facial method. (Korean celebrities).

This Facial is very simple yet so effective that you must try it. The Cabbage Mask. The Cabbage contains something called Carotenoid (known as Pro Vitamin A & Antioxidant ), Vitamin C and Collagen. I was so shocked by the result of this method of facial that I think everyone should try, simple and easy yet so effective. Seriously I am old, yet after this mask my face felt like back to 20's. It's also good for people with acne prone skin as well as it controls oil. Yes when you do this mask do it in the bathroom. This what Korean celebrities do their facial in Korea as well. Please do try and your skin will love you for this.
all you need is cabbage, honey, flower, an egg.  And if your skin is extra oily put some sea salt.

Yes,  Natural Stuffs








I just put two large piece of cabbage got all filled up.

Add flower. (a spoonful so it sticks to your face better)

Honey, more like one spoon.  But if your skin is drier than pour on.


Now Honey and flower are all in NEXT Must be an egg

Egg will help matt your face and also protein.

Now time to grind it all up.


it should feel very gulppy.

Do it in the shower since it gets very drippy and use gauze all over your face and put them on nicely, you should laid down when you do this.  

Do I look like I am 39 years old Me = 언냐? 


NO PHOTO SHOP FOR REAL


MY PORES are all gone, you guys must try this and I swear you will love this method all brighten up. 









댓글 9개:

  1. Awesome Anna! Your face looks so lovely - glowing. I can't wait to try this myself. :-)

    답글삭제
  2. wow...is make a huge different. I love it. Thanks for sharing !! Bookmark your blog so I could follow you up. Cheers...

    3lin

    답글삭제
  3. Your skin looks amazingly flawless. Wow.

    답글삭제
  4. My skin is really reallly really oily especially in summer. Can you recommend a compact powder for oily skin? Preferably with spf so I can touch up sunblock in the day!

    I will try your cabbage mask once the supermarket opens tomorrow!

    Komawoyo!

    답글삭제
  5. This mask seems amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it with us :D The ingredients are so simple, too! Already have it in my kitchen :) Can't wait to try it :)

    답글삭제
  6. HI ANNA! you look like my age! twenty something! hmm,gonna try that mask! ^^ stay beautiful!

    답글삭제
  7. hi anna thankyou for the mask tips. so gonna try out that mask soon !

    답글삭제
  8. Hey anna! May i know which type of flour you used for this facial mask? thanks!

    답글삭제
  9. You have got to be kidding! you're 39???!! Wow, I want to look like that when I'm turning 39 in the future. Nice tips, Anna! Thank you for sharing :D

    답글삭제