2011년 7월 9일 토요일

Liole and Nature Republic

This is one pretty packaging, I can't say more since I haven't used it. 

It should come with label like this.

I love how this feels on my skin and I already fall in love with this better than most of primers I have tried so far.

What is in it in secret Pore Rich Balm


slides like butter.


Umm,   I don't see any peeling. 

UMMMM....

This is way too light for my dark circle.  and it should be more yellow tone.

help me dark circle Concealer 

Lady's...  We need a clean looking armpit.

Step one to get of funky smell and for step two make your arm pit white. 

MUST. 

Swatch of Navy Blue.











I really like this....











댓글 4개:

  1. wow!!!!all this stuff are just so cute and adorable!!!!!I hope LIOELE and NATURE REPUBLIC will be open in MALAYSIA soon...


    thanks for coming back,Anna..I really miss you!!

    답글삭제
  2. Oo love those Lioele products, still haven't tried any! Only if I was in Korea. I'm sure its so much cheaper. I miss having my shop, used to sell Korean cosmetics too. Great post!

    답글삭제
  3. hey Anna!
    i already followed you since a few months but i was forget to comment you and i'm really glad i've found you back!!! i was really shocked when i opened your blog and it doesn't exist anymore! i have write about you on my blog because i was shocked that i couldn't find you anymore ! im glad that you're back <3

    답글삭제
  4. @ Sis Moody, I think there should be Nature Republic over there.

    @ Julie P, thank you so much for loving Korean cosmetics and checking out my blog.

    @Leeminnha thank you so much for finding me I got hacked and had horrible time with this crazy woman for so long. xoxo

    답글삭제