2011년 7월 7일 목요일

Innisfree Amore Pacific


  Now I am totally obsessed with Innisfree, since it so natural and their line love nature.  
New pore lines from innisfree 





d


so gentle yet close your pores.
It really shrink your pores with out any harsh dryness and so earthy.










Yes, finally water proof mineral BB Cream is out.


tried this, not bad .... but I don't think this item is going to remove dark circles even if with surgery its really hard to get rid of dark circles. 



I want to try out this line.... 



Shampoo hair condition 

ECO beauty tool 100percent natural Jelly Jeju Volcanic cleansing sponge







I Love this foundation ECCO Brush too much.  10 USD dollars. 

Man, I love Scinic I think already one third of bottle is gone gone gone.~~~white VC.

댓글 1개:

  1. Very interesting products! I really want to try the Innisfree ECO beauty tool 100% natural Jelly Jeju Volcanic cleansing sponge. Too bad I can't find it anywhere online. :( Is it really soft and spongy?

    답글삭제