2011년 5월 12일 목요일

about CaroKawii the Criminal in youtube world.

Okay, here is the reason I don't want to make any videos....  why someone has to be so evil enough to anything to me when I was just giving her what she wanted.  And had to kill everything I had, yet not enough and stalked me.  

this is when Carokawaii= Kawaii means Cute In Japanese.  She was all over my computer stalking me.





Here is just one...now...  and another one pop up... 


This was her channel looked liked... she was all into Asian Cosmetics and Cosmetics.  Cute stuffs.  Always being nice to me.  I am telling you she is insane.  I am so serious.  

She Kept Hacking!!

She became a serious Stalker.
I sent her 3 packages...  One She went my Give Away..  and second she told me her cat died and appeared my skype crying.  And Third, time I got her something since she kept asking for more stuffs and delated 600 subbies and I still felt bad for her.  Or I was still try to be nice... since I thought that it will teach her some lessons.  Man, I gave her so much stuffs. 

This what I get for giving people stuffs she delated hacked and stalked me. 



she she is very good friend with this guy..


another her fake ID


I swear this girl has more than 3000 fake channel when I lost 600 subbies she told me that she can get me 2000 subbies in two weeks-------------What?




This what she wrote to one of my friend who used to I used to be friend with.  This is one of most sick, sick letter.  

This when I had my Yahoo Account.  Now it's all gone since she hacked everything I had.

I swear I would get obsessive amount of messages from her in my past Yahoo Mail I had for 15 years.

                     what a bitch... this what she wrote me when she delated all my channel....
send me more stuffs BS!!!   
If you watch this vid... You will know.. and after she delated all my vid she was evil enough to keep hacking hacking making my fake video...  CaroKawii had to change her face since she was doing something evil.. I wonder what she is now.

댓글 4개:

  1. This is as creepy and also the most absurd thing I've read (from Carokawaii) she is completely crazy or deranged by something, really ....
    finally understand why you did not answer the inbox that I command you for help, sure you thought that was it or was a hacker too hahaha anyway....I hope you have finally rid of it, and also know that hurtful words are just that "words", and that many people who really supports you.... love ya unnie ^---^

    답글삭제
  2. omg so this is why you kept changing youtube account :( good thing I kept finding you, I work night shifts and whenever I feel sleepy I just watch your vids :p what a bitch, you shouldnt have sent her stuffs hun... hope you get all those old subbies back and dont let her words hurt you, shes just jealous

    *hugs and kisses*
    purpleberry504

    답글삭제
  3. yes it was the worst night mare... sigh...

    답글삭제
  4. we'll watch out for her, but please Anna take down that picture with your address. you don't want any more identity theft.

    답글삭제