2011년 5월 3일 화요일

BB Collection(Blemish Balm).

 Here are more collection of my BBs...   Some are for younger teens with trouble lines and some are for the for their 20's and 30's .....  or more.   I hate fact that all these BB cream are super light.. most of them are just for shade NC25 in MAC Foundation.  So when I get tan I can't not wear them at all.  I love when I get tan and looking healthy as well.  Straight  out  I think  BB should be universal, but yes I will teach you how to make it match to your skin tone later on my video.    I think every race should be able to use BB Creams.  foundation should match your skin.  Damn, BB are too light for me sometimes and I always mix them with darker foundation.  
I had to study so much and test them out on my skin and so on.. it will take longer time to review each one of them...  I just have way too many and I am the box collector reading what in there...    


Missha.    I have four of them  I think that younger ones in their twenty can wear all of them but I  recommend you don't have to get the oriental line... that's for lot older ladies.  (MISA) .  And lot of people get allergic to Missha BB, if that happens just get the sample and test them out behind your ear and see if you are allergic to them or not, better wear foundation. 


This is totally oriental line it contains Jeing Sang and Omghs..   all the thing that you get from oriental medications   I know What they are but I don't feel like translating... it even has deer horns in them  Yikes.   For me Geing sang gets me itch but I wear this for good mount of time and I didn't break out, yet I didn't see any kind of improvement of my skin.  It just covers my face well.   If you have any question of this Misa line let me know.    And also this does not contain EGF.    

I haven't try them yet.  too busy with other BB.... I will let you know...  but seem like it has good stuffs are in them.. no EGF either.

What in there.    I love the fact it has Portulaca Olerancea.   Which heals infected areas...

Etude House BB Creams.  

I really didn't like that mouse one it just ringers on surface of my skin..   move around too much never set.    Other than that I like all of other line of this line.  I think it's good for some one in their 20- 28...      Good thing they do have SPF all the way..   

SKIN 79.      BB Diamond has no coverage it just give you a just high lighting effect.
Super BB has good coverage.   But don't get them from E Bay... Please..    get them in their online store.
water drop BB just has very watery dewy look if you don't want light coverage it one for you.
Anti wrinkle has lots of moisture in them  and also good coverage yet it's feels pretty heavy for my skin.

yes, now you know....  please, don't buy the fake stuffs they are all over....   I will show you the exact same copy of fake ones..    buy them where it's safe.    Make sure you check out the expiration dates as well.  Must deal.

Holika Holika BB line.   

Aqua petite Jelly BB give you very refreshing feeling and good for summer where you don't want to wear too much make up.   Aqua petite Jelly BB is super light coverage yet covers your pores..  Roller face 2 change great coverage and I think I took a nap for few hours and and it was still there..  it's a roller type of BB cream I will do a special review of this products.  

If you use both of this together it will be good..    good for age 18-25.     

Baviphat Speedy has pretty good coverage good for warm and hot weather.  I like compact powder since it contains SPF 50 .

BB Funk look is also for high school girlie's....   I don't don't want young kind to wear cosmetic since their face is young, but I think it's good to wear BB cream since it contains SPF.  Protect from Harmful UV Ray.



Add caption

others for young kids.  but omgsh I love that bb coverage compact . 


Sigh...   I will come back for writing about them..  























댓글 4개:

  1. I LOVE BB CREAMS!! THEY ARE MY DAILY WEAR(= cant wait to read more <3 u unnie!!

    답글삭제
  2. perfect cover of missha works great on me, I really like this bb cream ^------------^

    I'd like to try the "hello kitty bb pact edition" but can not find it on sale TT^TT buuaaaaaaa

    baviphat kit looks interesting, I'll search xDD

    thefaceshop pucca bbcream called my attention but because is "pucca" *3*

    thanks unnie ^^
    love ya!!!!

    답글삭제
  3. @Kristen thank you so much.
    @RC yes, I like the the perfect one very much so too.

    답글삭제
  4. I'm a BB cream and skincare newbie. I also have slightly darker skin, so I can't wait to see your BB cream mixing tutorial. I've always been curious about them. :)

    답글삭제