2011년 5월 26일 목요일

Etude House Must for your Acne Scars.


Okay... Let me tell you about how to treat your acne...  There are lot of tips for not having acnes yet if you have the scars it's going to leave that dark spot forever.   This is one of the must Item I really want to try on so that your acnes scar will be prevented..  Must wear SPF (oil free) as well.   You don't want to touch your acnes... leave them alone.  Don't ever touch your acnes...  it will just get mad at you. Don't ever pick on it, if you do go to professional salon to pop your acnes.   Clean everything pillows when you wash wash your hair line as well.  And try to eat less Greasy food.  Keep your finger very clean when you put anything with your hands.  Never dip your finger into the jar. your fingers has so many germs.  I hope this might help a little. 



Scar Balm.




I hope that you can read this.

Etude House AC Clinic 

I must have this although I still get a pimple when I am PMSing.

Must put this on your scar, I swear this really works to heal your acnes  scars.

Cap is sealed.



it's really nice smooth balm.

When I have PMS I still do get zits .   I don't touch them..

Yes.

it says clear your acne scars balm. 

You really need to take care the scars or else it will be there forever and Do not touch your face. And must wear SPF that's oil free. 

댓글 2개:

  1. Hi,it's a nice rebiew. I got a pink powder spot+extreme, with an extra tiny red spot balm whitening. But for me, the pink powder isn't really a big help, but I need to admit, that the balm is pretty good. Beside these items, does etude house has another acne skin care? FYI, my skin is an oliy type, and also acne prone. Thankyou before ;)

    답글삭제
  2. Once your acne clears, you may be left with permanent acne scars. The more severe your acne is, and the longer you suffer from breakouts, the more likely you are to be affected with these unattractive reminders of previous breakouts—those who suffer with cystic acne are at a high risk. However, Mike Walden Review

    답글삭제