2011년 5월 13일 금요일

IOPE Skin Line Care

Omgsh this is the second time I am writing this and this was something I really had take my time to review..  IOPE cosmetic line  is Science.   If you in age of at least mid 30 - or over yes, I might consider getting them... never in twenties. I would not recommend you to get this on E Bay either, only in Korean Town with IOPE or Sephroa has Amore Pacific as well. 

Yes, Pretty packaging about 200 dollars.   

YES, Filler. 

Okay, here is my thought about this Items.   If you have fine wrinkles this is one for you.. but my biggest complex was my laugh line.  I have a pretty thick skin so that I thought that this was going to make my laugh line go away realized that it only worked for fine wrinkles.

I used two tube and I didn't see the change yet when I gave to my mom who has some fine line it work and it was very I could tell her line was going away and I could see the difference.  

I swear they spend too much money on packaging..... 



Yes, it felt like silk on my face... But my aim was to get rid of my laugh line. 

so thin... and light was feather.

step 2 ....  Yikes I am too lazy for all this....  but it felt really nice and I just kept it as my eye cream

Most of IOPE cosmetic come in pump form like this.  


English...   Now you can read  it.

Chinese.

I think as I said once more it's for fine wrinkle not like I have huge laugh mark that is getting pulled by gravity.

Read.

Read.

Just tell you how it works and how to apply....






www.iope.co.kr  

For me it wasn't worth it but I think this package might be worth it for people with thin skin with some fine wrinkles and delicate areas to take care of.

Night Care.

It say it will get rid of deep wrinkles for me that was my laugh line.   NOPE...  Not for my skin.... again people who are under 35 shouldn't buy this. 

sorry blurry.

I like the fact it says Nature, Science and Human.

improvement of their Retinol line.


Man, I love this cream yet so expensive.

It does give me that firming effect...  which I needed but now this skin line is good for winter, spring and fall...  feel a bit too heavy 

I love this cream...    Why? since it give me that firmness.

A super heavy package.

I swear I think they should spend less money in IOPE Packing.

see here is one thing I don't like about the Jar.  It should be more open....it's very hard to take out the item that's left over on top part of jar even if you had a specular! 

Okay, I am done with this Jar.  Trying for something new.


Read.

Read

Read only you are interested...


Marin Collagen Drinks..... Yes. 


Samples, I gave them away.

Samples.  When you spend too much money there.


Yes.  We love Animals.


very very good for firming.




Collegen Drinks.



Yes, if You are turning 25, since your skin start to age when you are 25 I think Mamonde Total solution is pretty good.

Just serum is good enough.

KKKKK.




Me Da Eye Brow Freak....  I like this a lot...  stay on for so long and it's great for thick brows.. or  brows that are thick.

slick.




Has some great brush.

Very Hard... to swatch...  which means good.


HA HA HA... A map of brow for the people who can't draw too well


Sleek minimalistic packaging.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기