2011년 5월 4일 수요일

Skin Food Platium Grape Cell Essential BB Cream VS Missha Wrikle filler BB Cream

This is my review for Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream VS  Skin Food Platinum Cell essential BB cream. 

and this is what I think.  M. line was creamy and very blendable ..   sigh.. In my Opinion this is not worth it..   perhaps for someone who has super dry skin might be the one for you.     I am showing my face to compare those two.      




New Missah.   Super oily for my skin. Good coverage yet you can still see my pores.


Perhaps I need to wear Make up primer   it's just sitting on my face surfaces. 

Shade has more of under orange tone to it yet when you have it on your face it becomes very bright. 

here is the missha bb on my hand.

10 mins later.

Now you get to see my bare face..   I will apply Skin Food Grape line.

Looks light...   but it's actually match my skin shade better than the Missha BB.

No Photo shop.   Gosh I look like a Ghost.    I really do like the coverage on this.. not too heavy...  and smells nice.  

swatch... of both of them on my hands.  But eventually they ended up looking the same shade in 10 mins later.


Missaha coverage...   yeah, I don't like it how it's showing all my pores,..... it suppose to make your pores look smaller but look at me.. you decide for yourself if you are looking at my skin...  it's very patchy and show my pores.  Perhaps I need a primer but this item suppose to make your pore smaller. 

This is SkinFood Grape line. 

Swatch those two.

Oiliness test on blotting paper.


I put blotting paper after 10 minute later.  

same time with skin food one..

Seriously all these oil start soak up in my blotting paper.. I am taking about Missha one.  It's even wet on blotting paper which means more oil, I guess it's good for people who has super dry skin. But I didn't like that. 

Skin food...   not as bad.  Even looking in Oil paper. 
skin food.

Missha.

Missah one so much oil and unevenness of oils coming out from blotting paper.  yet skin food seem like oiliness of on blotting paper look very even and less oily.

excuse me with with my dark circles, I haven't slept for a long time.   Actually both of those  shades look almost the same. After  an hour later. 

Three hours later.
Three hours later.  gosh I look super old.

Just carefully look at the blotting papers.  

Three hours later... 

3 hour later  they look like they both have same amount of oil but it's a different story when it comes down to actually testing out on your face with blotting papers.  I think on my skin I rather wear skinfood Platinum grapes cell Essential works better....

댓글 4개:

  1. thanks for the post ^^ wow i never new the missha bb cream was that oily. BOO for more oily skinned people. ;( but now im defiantly interested in the skinfood grape bb cream now. im looking into it as we speak haha.

    답글삭제
  2. thanks very much~! I find this very very helpful. You know anna, i was nearly to get this missha wrinkle filler, you saved me!! this won't fir me since my face is too oily..so yeah, thanks! i'll get the skinfood bb..=)

    답글삭제
  3. I actually found this blog and your youtube post! I'm glad I found this post because I've been wondering about trying other brands besides Skinfood. Have you tried Tony Moly's Live Snail BB Cream?

    답글삭제
  4. Unnie thanks for your reviews.
    this is sooo helpful

    sadly my nearest skin food store hasn't start selling it..
    do you know where can I buy it online?

    Unnie why don't you open your own online store?
    hehehehehe

    답글삭제