2011년 5월 26일 목요일

About Jill Stuart Skin Care./ Only if you are interested in.

About Jill Stuart skin care line. 

 http://www.jillstuart-beauty.com
http://www.jillstuart-beauty.com/en/#/Shop

Yes, they are pretty pricey, but I think these items are good for dolls who are  older than 25.   Actually your skin start to age when you are about 25 so I think it these are good items for some one age 25 -30....  Let me know if you want me to do review on them or this blog might help. 
I really don't want you to buy the fake ones..  They have four location in Asia and one in USA NYC.  





Top of package.




Softening Serum that improve skin softness and hydration ..  yes..... even you do have an acne skin you still need moisture on your skin.  I can't remember how much Hydro filler is softening filler is 55000 won which is about 54 US Dollars.

We do have Jill Stuart Store  in Korea  and it's like that. 

Gosh, what a picture..   I really like this, but I don't think this line has any wrinkles or removing dark spot functions in this line.   But I think it's pretty good for moisturizing although it say it will give you a clear and refine complexion.

I put this on around my neck area and it's very soothing NECK is more important..!!! You can get all the plastic surgery on your face yet if you have wrinkly neck you can't do anything about it.


Yes, both of them go to my neck area.  Since I need to Protect my neck more than anything and it's super soothing.

I loveeee and has sweet and blissful fruity floral fragrance.

Packing is super pretty..   and super light moisturizer... oops they call it serum. 

This is how they should look like and please, do get the real stuff... there are too many fake stuffs going on.  Your skin is not worth buying fake stuffs and it will ruin your skin if you do get the fake ones.  




See how drippy it is.... super light and it socks right into your skin.

hydro- filler.

Softening fluid. 

The cap has a sticker saying after you use it you can not return... grrrr.. in Korea you can not return most of  Cosmetics.  however I took the risk of buy them and I am very impressed.



READ

super soothing...

I put this all over my neck behind my ears back of my neck... although I have a super short neck... POOO HA HA HA..



when you open there is plastic seals on top.  Just letting people who are interested in Jill Stuart skin line.  Don't buy the fake one or expired ones... if it happens return it.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기