2011년 5월 21일 토요일

thefaceshop hual and review.







 I purchase this and I will do review what I think of them.  I have tried thefaceshop.  Actually they are getting really good.    


Yes... spend money.. in only good products.

the smin Repairing Srum and E'thym I both like them so far I only tried it last night

Always thought about this yet. I didn't like how I had dip my finger in..... but I need conceal collection of SPF. Since I am the member of SPF freak. 
Natural sun AQ  Essence Sun Pack.  good think is you can still blot the face and protect your skin 

Back what is IN and you know what it contains something call ACAI Berry.... Yes.. I will tell why that's good later in my haul and review vid.




the smin repairing serum.

So far smell is sooo natural... and not oily socks on my skin very well.

In the back


you can tell my looking at it very light and Moist..

 I always thought about getting this since it has SPF since I am a SPF freak.

How to use it.  My concealer must be SPF as well.

look like an UFO

I love you can slide open.  one in right for cover and right for high light which also has spf.

Add caption

I kept put this stuffs.... while I am walking and so on....


I have to it's not good as beauty blender but I really like pointy tip

I am glad though they are coming up with some cosmetic tools


I am going out and I apply this smelly bit rosy  see.... air light.

Present from thefaceshop

Thank you.  Got stuffs for gift.

댓글 1개:

  1. Awesome haul Anna. Many interesting products there. Looking forward to the reviews. Luvs :-)

    답글삭제