2011년 5월 26일 목요일

Holika Holika Daily Smokey Change Look. / 홀리카 홀리카 180 체인지 변신

Holika Holika Daily Smokey Change Look. 
 홀리카홀리카 180 체인지 변신


Okay.... I have to say my eyes are getting smaller and smaller.... but I just want to pull out the some natural look for Daily smoky buy using only two color.... I can not imagine any Korean women using more than two eye shadows.. for real..
I only used two colors since If I wear too much shadows people in Korea are going to look at me like I am some kind of crazy freak.  

Etude House  Shading Sexy fit for contour  my face. 

blush from Innisfree

Two colors Ive's used for Daily Look

Super pretty color.

Mascara from Etude House.   Henna Fix 

Check out the bristle of this Mascara.

To be honest this brow stick is not for me...it's for thicker brow Dolls.  I have no brows they are very thin. However if you have thicker brow this is it for you. 

I used the Melo Black  Powder brow.

Holika Holika the flying Witch.  I think she is super sweet.

Brow swatch.

Pera Pera Lipstick Golden Chocho it's says in Korean..... 

Packing of this lipstick is super pretty and I also love the color as well.

This was the lipstick I used for this look.

Princess line for adding more shine.  Etude House Princess line.

It's so little.... you can wear alone for the natural look

Eye Primer.... from Etude House..  I should do review on all my eye primers.... soon.  I really like this item and also very cheap.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

One of my favorite Make up Primer it's number one in Tony Moly Item... It's super soothing..

weird package....  you might think what the hell is she doing with coffee cup.

This how I use ....

I never dip my finger there.... I use the cap to scoop the primer out...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기