2011년 6월 28일 화요일

About Me and My New studio.

 About me.  Yes, I am an artist for so long since I was in elementary school.  After getting a foot surgery I was getting into YouTube.   Since it was so rough for me to even stand up since my foot was killing me, and my old studio was so cold.   Some of my artists friends think I am a dumbo since I don't do art works (I had my health reason for making youtube also a passion my alter ego about showing here and there. And I was making cosmetic videos.  So I never want to tell other artists friends about me being a youtuber.  Yes, last past year was a hell for me and now my foot, knees and back is killing me and life.  Suffered a lot and had many painful moments.   I have to do what I have to do.   This is just an oil painting I am working on at this moment.   ( It was too tall I had to lower it ) and I just took photos of my new studio.   I swear this painting is taking me forever.  Too much details.  Yes, I do teach, always imagine and I do create.    I really don't feel like I don't belong anywhere.  I have to say.   I really don't belong anywhere seriously.  





I always paint myself as wonder women...   fantasy??  Or she was super cool when I was watching her growing up as my woman hero.  I love blusher.. 





Ouch my back hurts.

That's my Nephew hanging around my studio.



The floor is sooo clean. 





Yes, I do have some brushes...

New Sink!!  Yeah.





Ho Ho Ho..   My new buddy..   Mac Air. 


댓글 4개:

  1. i know the feeling of not belonging, none of my friends from home know i have a blogger. i'm new to trying to do outfit of the day type posts!

    답글삭제
  2. everyone's support makes us strong.cheer up dear, we're here for you :)

    ps. Psalm 139

    답글삭제
  3. Wow Anna - your new studio looks great! And it's so nice to see you painting again. I think you make an awesome looking Wonder Woman!
    Keep your chin up hun. You are very special - even if you don't feel like it - you are :-)

    답글삭제
  4. i never knew you were sucha great painter! I frequently watch you on youtube and I just found your blog today. You're so talented and amazing. Your passion for art really inspires me!

    답글삭제