2011년 6월 27일 월요일

Nature Republic, Tony Moly, SkinFood.


Just posting the pictures, I haven't used them yet so I can't review yet.  I will take me a month to really come back to these items. 


Mineral Perfect Capsule Primer since my BB are making my pore look bigger  Must be the primer. 


Can you read this? Only if you want to.

Paul and Joe style of cap.


Just simple black gel liner. 



I wish I had these lashes when I was pulling that on the floor J. Lo Look. GRRR





So Far I love their gold Kiwi cream and I might make a mist out of this. 



This lip gloss is super moisturizing, doesn't have much of pigment yet I love it. 

Reminds me of Jill's lip Gloss and great thing about this is that it's not sticky unlike Nars lip glosses. 



FREE.


I have tried so many different types of eye shadow primer yet this is one of my favorite.

Trying to Kill my sagging laugh line.








Now I can try since I post them all up.




댓글 1개:

  1. Wow - I just love the freebies you get. American shops are not so generous.
    Oh! I just realized - I have the Proof 10 eye shadow primer! I got it awhile ago & never used it. Guess I need to find that.

    답글삭제