2011년 6월 15일 수요일

Dr.Bronner's Magic in-one.


Dr. Bronner’s Magic All-One!

5 Generations and 150 Years of Soapmaking Excellence

Marking the 60th Anniversary of the company, Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps is pleased to 
announce that all classic liquid & bar soaps are now not only certified under the USDA National Organic Program, but also certified Fair Trade! In addition, we are pleased to introduce a revolutionary new range of high-quality organic products, from hair rinses to shaving gels – all certified under the same USDA program that certifies organic foods.


You all Know who Bobbie Brown is.  This Dr. Bronner's lines one of her favorite line to clean up her face and she use his line all the time.   She raves about their line all the time. Her all time favorite and I happen to find their line in Watson in Korea. Yeah.  It's very inexpensive in the states yet it's pretty pricey here in Korea.  Yet, it's worth it.  You can even brush your teeth with this soaps.  And also all organic, and animal tested free.  I was missing their items and I am super glad to find them in Korea again. 

Please, go check out their line in www.drbronner.com for your skin type.  Your all your body part will love you for this.


I got the tea tree line and I always love this soap better LUSH.  I swear.  If Bobbie loves it, and I love it I bet you you will love them too.

They do have many different line so please go to their site for your find something for your skin type.


Here is the information.

Can't wait to wash my face.

 Magic
not animal tested.

How old is Lush?   This line has been around for 60 years and again Bobbi Brown loves his soap and cleansers.


absolute cleanliness... you can use it for hair body and face.

Glad to see you in Korea.

ha ha ha...

Mint line for super refreshing!! 

Can't be better.

OTCO and no animal testing.

you can even brush your teeth with it. But I won't do that. HA.


It sucks that it's very expensive in Korea but it's worth it.


I love you Dr. Bronner.


댓글 2개:

  1. i love these items! i even bought one for my hub and he liked it! its the peppermint one :) aww, why does it have to be expensive there? its cheaper here though.Nonetheless, its a great product worth the penny :)

    답글삭제
  2. Oh - how interesting! I like LUSH - but I will look into trying these too. Love that it's all organic, multi-use & best of all NOT animal tested - YES! :-)

    답글삭제