2011년 6월 11일 토요일

Thank you so much to mdragon180~ xoxo


Thank you so much to my buddy mdragon180 for sending me this huge package. What a surprise. I love Korean cosmetics yet I still love western product as much or more?   Yes, took a bit a long time to make a video. All these goodies and I was super happy.  And I will make her happy too. 

mdragon180,  I used to know her before I got hacked and she was so concerned.  She is the person who called me up from the state super sweet of her since she was so concerned about me.  

Now you know my full name Poo ha ha ha. OH AT LEAT I LIVE IN SOUTH KOREA.



Goodies!!! yes!!

MAC cosmetic is super expensive in Korea. WEEEEEEEEEE!!!

NARS



GOT NAKED TWICE!!

MORE LIPPIES 

BODY SHOP I LOVE BODY SHOP IT'S PRETTY EXPENSIVE IN KOREA TOO.

LOOK.. HELLO KITTY IN KIMONO.  WEEEEEEEE~~~~~

YELLOW STONE NATIONAL PARK SOUVENIR 

NOTE PAD WITH MY NAME WITH "A" IN IT

Thank you Card, super sweet!!

AWWW THANK YOU DEB ^__^ //

Hand Made SUPER TOUCHING  

SHE KNOWS I LOVE STAR.


THERE ARE MORE....  

댓글 2개:

  1. You are so very welcome dearest Anna! I'm so happy you like everything. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! LOL ;-)♥

    답글삭제
  2. @ Deb WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    답글삭제