2011년 6월 19일 일요일

Moving out of an old studio day.


Endless Packing with cripple foot of mine.   Oil Painting sometime get too toxic.    Oh.. boy.... 


8 of those santa painings all hitting the ceilings. GRRR ..  still undone.

10 elements of eternal  Youths.  250cm tall width 400cm, after my foot surgery I couldn't paint anymore.  Oh. My foot. 

This turtle suppose to live for 400 years.  Look at his eye ball. 

How do I un drill these metal when I am a cripple?  sigh..

Process of packing.


My collection of Hello Kitty.. I was going to paint a huge painting of Hello Kitty holding a sharp knife and killing all the evil Santas.   All personal narratives.   I have nightmares of Santa with OJ Simpson gloves on. 

How much I painted while I was here for four years.  I can't paint small that's my problem. 

I have to un Frame certain paintings  Ouch. too old for this.  

댓글 2개:

  1. i really like your large painting with the santas and wonder woman!

    답글삭제
  2. Wow - I can tell that's alot of work. Wish I was there to help :-)

    답글삭제