2011년 6월 12일 일요일

Haul and some Reviews from Myung Dong (Seoul Shopping area).M

See, that's one of reason I can't go to Myung Dong all That often  

HANSKIN BB 

Holika Holkia

The best for pores, Good bavitphat.


I see so many Korean girls talking good about this item so I had to try, has toner, serum and moisturizer and super light.

READ









My simple looking black Clutch.

I do like my follow me liptint yet I still like my baviphat.

I love star.

Holika Holika, has diamonds, gold and Caviar 

READ only you want to why it's good.

Tony Moly too cute to use.  I will use it.




Korean 10 US dollars and he created (세종대왕) King created Korean words.  Ingenious 

Yes, I do collect wallets




slick, yet classical clutch.


Tiny necklace.



STAR

Black Gel liner from BABVIPHAT





Bye Bye pores.


So Ju has to have this poison frog.


댓글 5개:

  1. awesome haul Anna ! ^-^
    I wish I can visit Korea for amazing korean beauty products xD kekeke

    답글삭제
  2. I subscribed here too even if i don't have blogspot at all.hahaha~the best thing i loved about your haul is the Soju...kkkk~! much love! Your youtube site is lovely!!!!!

    lovelots,
    -momo30andy

    답글삭제
  3. hi Anna - please explain the 'poison frog'? i'm just curious, lol!

    답글삭제
  4. well, Not many people know about the the fat frog when it comes down to So Ju, yet you have to spoon him down so you don't get too drunk. @ Tony thank you my blog is a mess since I have no idea what to do about spot blog.. thanks hon.

    답글삭제
  5. how much was the banila co toner? i've wanted it for so long!

    답글삭제