2011년 6월 5일 일요일

Review From bbnerdful18/ colorlover18



Gosh, I did this full look and it was gone when I changed my memory card,  see I really don't know anything with cameras or computer.   I even used the clown face to make my face white.  and changed my brows. 

 

Review From bbnerdful18/ colorlover18

banila. Co  Clean it zero, Tony Moly  Apple Tox, 
Etude House  Sun rise morning Pack
 thefaceshop E'thym mist spray
IOPE Air Cushion, Sunblock Ex,  Sun cream Pact Essential, Night Powder
 Urban Decay Nacked Pallet 
Sephora natural foundation fond de teint natural 111
Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC control cleansing  foam
Jill Stuart Hydro filler and softening fluid  
Holika Holika magic mascara
Ameli Glossy pearl BB 19 Tokidokii Brush only Kabuki brush.


Everything in the I talked about and love.  Just make sure it might not be for everyone it's just a review from me. Anna

















댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기