2011년 6월 2일 목요일

Skin Food, Innisfree, Nature Republic and Thefaceshop Review.


Skin Food, Innisfree, Nature Republic and Thefaceshop Reviews



First, I can't not tell you this will be the one for you or not since we have at least four different type of skins or even more but this is how I feel by using them it's all depends your skin type if you like these skin care products.  But for me they works pretty well for momently maintaining my skin care.
Okay, Yes you can read.  GoldKiwi this is for more of moisturizing line plus bit of whitening effect.


They all have whole set of it but I just need to test out this.   It's says in New Zealand they are eating Golden kiwi and it suppose to brigten your skin up if that make any sense... but I have to say that they have more of moisture effect than brightening your skin effect .

Cute little Jar.


English.!!!  It doesn't really make a sense but you can read it.

See, I thought that Cream was going to be super heavy... yet it was more like light serum.  super moist than ever. And it smells so good that I want to eat it. (it's say don't eat though).   

Always look at the what is in there to see if your this is the right skin product for you before you buy anything.

Innisfree Moisture firming eye cream
My eyes...  are sagging from crying so much.  After my dog Eddie death and having lot of stressful moments in my life few months. 





Nature Republic.   I can use this in Two weeks since we MUST need sun screen 365 days... If you don't put SPF especially for the young kids you going age faster and BAD things will happen to you... I am so serious.  And make sure your SPF is fresh.  Not more than one year.

What is in it.   If you have an acne skin wear oil free ones.

Cooling Pudding type of Make up Primer ...   I love this since it so cooling and definitely keep it your refrigerator.  It will be super soothing for summer make up primer your skin will be so soothing.   Also contains SPF 28. Yes!

Missah.   M Cover Master

It talk about how its going to cover your face contains green tea and some weird extract how light it is. bluh bluh bluh..












댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기