2011년 6월 4일 토요일

NP Set Party Set Pallet from Target.


OMGSH.  I order this from Target. 32 dollars..... is this worth it?  I am thinking.  

npsetcometic.com

I got order this from Target.

When I got this the paper looked pretty old and yellowish....  



18 eye shadows.  4 blushes f lip glosses. 

Amount is a lot.  Made in China.  I didn't know that.  But I have to say that I like the colors a lot.

Looked pretty on line in Target, but Omgsh... it's so Clumsy hard to open and  the mirror fell out.  

I really like that green in center and I tried and it's pretty pigmented, since in Korea MAC shadow are more like 24 US dollars 

I don't really know about the blusher... I feel like they are too cheap quality 

See how the mirror just came off.   And I have such a hard time opening it.  lip glosses I probably won't use it.   Look like some old wet'n wild pallet from 1990's. 

Back of it.  it's pretty small pallet.  I thought that it was bigger looking when I was looking at Target site.

I only like the shadows to be honest, sorry you are not worth 32 US dollars.   In Target Ads it look very well made, but I got fooled by packing. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기