2011년 6월 10일 금요일

Holika Holika: New BB and Black Caviar Winkle Repair line.



Holika Holika  Aqua Petit Jelly starter.



  • SEE I am back to write a review of this product. The lady at the counter at Holika Holika kept say this is the best BB cream.   Yes,  for some people who wants super light coverage.  It made out 80 percent of mint water that it's super soothing but it won't give you the coverages.   I will try to use it more and see what my skin says.   I wish it had higher SPF so I can just slap this thing on my face.  It is cooling if  you put it the refrigerator Just an idea for summer BB lovers.   Look at Min Ji Kim....she look like she just came out ice water.  She look super dewy but you won't look like that. I think if you have really good skin this should be the one for you for that super dewy look, but you have to set it with powder. Why, don't they make some ice powder?




Hello, dolls and guys.  I can't review these until I really like them or not it will take a bit to review these products.  So here are the some pictures..

This how the packing looks like, now it's in heavy glass form and it's super cooling.

READ~ PLEASE. So Moist and cooling

I like this better than the other Jelly BB so FAR.


Yes, Super light and it's like pudding and contains mint that super cooling. 

This how Shade Number# 2 Looks like.


"Warning"

What is IN!!!

Keep say DON'T Eat.


READ PLEASE.



I haven't tried yet.


  HOLIKA HOLIKA = ENPRANI  

GOLD, DIMOND AND BLUE CAVIAR 

YES I SEE SOMETHING.

FEELS SUPER LIGHT 




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기