2011년 6월 26일 일요일

Dr. G ( comparison) to real Dr. G BB Cream.


HERE IS HOW THE REAL DR. G BB CREAM'S PICS AND REVIEWS.It is about 38 USD dollars(Korea)and it's very well know BB cream as well in Korea. Here is the difference between what my friend sent to me which I think it might got the expired of fake who knows yet she told me it broke her skin out and I took both of real one and the one mdgragon18o sent to me. *^o^* 


The real Dr. G BB Cream from Korean Drug Store.  I really didn't know the difference between the fake one or the expired one until mgdragon180 sent me the one that it really broke her skin out by using this Dr. G BB cream. 

Please, do compare if you do have Dr. G BB Cream.

Does your have FDA labels on?

This is hot the back look like.



I have to say I like the coverage yet the scent was a bit strong for me.  It is about 38US dollars. 




Very Matt finish.

DATES and Data.  I think it's born day. 

The Box looks like this.


INGRDIENTS AND THEY DO HAVE PRETTY GOOD STUFFS IN IT. I AM VERY IMPRESSED. 





CHECK OUT THE BIRTHDAY DATE.  I WILL CALL THEM UP AND SEE HOW YOU CAN READ YOUR  AS WELL.  I WIL UPDATE THEM SOON. 

so far this Dr. G BB Cream from Korea. 


This is what my friend Mdragon Sent to me and after she purchase this her skin flipped out.    So I told her to sent her the fake or expired one whatever it was that was breaking her face out. And thank you so much for sending me this my dearest friend Mgdragon180.  She cares as well.

VERY DIFFERENT, I AM WONDERING.....



Ummm...  where is the FDA Mark?

댓글 3개:

  1. also the fake one doesn't have any korean words, and the website is missing.

    답글삭제
  2. Thanks so much Anna for doing this comparison! I so hope this keeps others from making the mistake I made. When it comes to makeup or skincare - make sure you know who you are buying from. This was such a waste of money for me. I've so learned my lesson.

    답글삭제
  3. Thanks for sharing . last time i am using Dr G bb cream .. really loved them ... Normally korean product written in korean character .if no korean maybe that fake so becareful

    답글삭제