2011년 6월 7일 화요일

Tony Moly

Tony Moly Haul and I will try to review them soon.  

I went to TONY MOLY Today... WHY!!!


You Can READ, Yes!







Wow.   Super light... I am wondering if this is serum?   Look a bit weird. 

Tonight I am going to use it and see. sigh..

White Flower Complex 30,000mg

FIoria



Tony Moly New Skin Care.
Whitening Capsule Essence which means Serum In Korean


Two hand Creams Super Kawaii.

Mini Bunny Hand Cream the orange one.

Ingredients  what is in the pink hand lotion.  

Too Cute to use but I am going to use them since I wash my hands way too often.

I am going to see how this Tony Moly Concealer works, one in stick type is for under eyes.  I need it~

Concealer  for face and under eyes.

Thick yet light and blends very well

The stick type one.  For my under eyes.

They Both do blend well



A little Haul from me.

It keeps saying "a secrete of young face"


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기