2011년 6월 6일 월요일

I am into Bikes as well. This link is for my buddy Bobble.


A Ramdom Bike Store in Korea.  

I have a Moot Bike, but after my foot surgery, I can't ride them anymore.   I guess not yet.  Just thinking about getting a BMX bike.  One day I wish I can fly... fly high. 


Samsung everywhere.

A Christmas Bike!! yeah...

Yes, FLY~~~


Kids Bikes.

I really like they are all staring at me... too many of them.



No, This not Ghost Bikes. 

KEITH HARING BIKE, YES!!!!

ART IN BIKE.   I LOVE KEITH.   HE USED TO LOVE U.F.O   I Miss him very much so. 

BIKE FLOOR.

HELLO, KEITH~~ I HOPE YOU ARE NOT IN HEAVEN JUST  IN UFO IN PEACE.

IT SAYS IN KOREAN COME TO NEW YORK NOW... OOPS...  YEAH.    MISS NYC TOO MUCH.

I WANT. 



LOVE THIS ONE.    YIKES.  I LOVE IT.

POOO HA HA HA....  

THAT WOULD BE SUPER NICE JUST WOULD BE NICE LITTLE TOUR FOR THE LITTLE KIDS, PROTECTION FROM BAD AIRS.

FOR KIDS FOR THE BABIES..... 

I really don't know hot this works.

This is such a cool concept. 

THIS IS WHERE I JUST GOT MY MacBook 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기