2011년 6월 4일 토요일

Clarisonic Cleansing and Shu Uemura Cleasing oil.

Clarisonic Cleansing Sonic skin care and Shu Uemura Cleasing oil.  What I think about them.


Okay.... yes it was super expensive.... but I would save my money for this.  I am loving it too much and my face feel like baby butt after I wash my face with this.   


Do I need to review about this other than how much I love this?  

yes, yes,  I love you so much. 

Super gentle...  So gentle 

Only pain the butt is that I have to get the Bristol every three month... grrrr  

I love it, yet it's pretty expensive yet I think it's totally worth it.  Save your money up for this. 

I had to get this in the air port.   I always tried the yellow one but not this pink one I will do review on this pretty soon as well.  It will last me forever. 

450ml  last me forever since I do have many Korean cleansing creams lotions and spray type of melting my make up.

Sigh.... What women do to make their skin Better.  All that money these are worth for me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기