2011년 6월 9일 목요일

Holika Holika filming Day. & The most famous food place in Myung Dong.



I WILL DO EDITING SOON. TOO TIRED, TOTALLY SHOPPED OUT IN MYUNG DONG.  
It was super hot day.  I will do editing hopefully soon.

SEE YOU SOON.  ^__^//

Oh, If you come to Korea you have to check out Myung Dong Ga place. Seriously Kim Chi is hot yet the food is just simply incredible. 





KYO JA.

칼국수

칼국수(Kal Guk Su)


SIMPLE YET SO GOOD.  


KIM CHI.  WAY TOO HOT.







OMGSH, the best Kal Guk so I never had.

INSIDE OF KYO JA.


칼국수(Kal GuK Su)
STILL EATING.

Kim Chi. yet this was too hot for me.

www.mdkj.co.kr , This place has no seats I was lucky get a seats. www. mdkj.co.kr 

Holika Holika Main Branch in Myung Dong. Yes. Yes. I filmed it today.. I am too tired.  Going to bed soon.





Heavy bagful of stuffs.







INSIDE.


WHO IS THIS GUY?

WHO IS SHE?

INSIDE OF HOLIKA HOLIKA.  

YES, THEY CAME UP WITH NEW BB..


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기