2011년 6월 2일 목요일

Holika Holika /홀리카 홀리카

Holika Holika Haul and a Review.



So Far using it for twice.  I have to come back and do skin review but toner smells some what strong.  

Read






Unless you have a very fair complexion it didn't cover that well.  I guess I am not a ghost like rest of Korean yet..

YES,  This is good stealing, don't get caught.

Magic Pole Mascara /  in the US I think they do have this line in cover girl and also Korean ones as well.

Umm.  Do you need an instruction for how to apply mascara?

One of Holika Holika's number one item.  I will see how my invisible lashes shows up when I try.

A cute packing 
Yes, Yes,   not a bad price and see how long my invisible lashes will be magical with this item


Pore Magic Cover Mousse Starter SPF 30 PA++ you can use this for  make up primer or just walk around with this on.

Wait, before you open

WOOOOO.

air light texture.

First when you apply it look white, but don't worry 

it covers your pores with your skin tone.

Mineral Aura Foundation Pact,  I haven't tried it yet.  I will come back write back.

This probably has more coverage since it's pack foundation

I found some English.


This thing does not have English Name it's called 3D O Mok blocks for finishing compact up your skin glow.

many different shades.

Ummm.

Has a strong holika holika seal.

It's says like Tatoo liner...   for very long time.. can't wait till it get's hot and try out.

Yes, I like the silver packing..  I can find my liner better. 


Swatch

Man,  I love this Roller BB Cream... it really gives me the smooth surface.  Most of my bb cream just show my pores bigger which I hate but this is quick and faster way to hide and cover.    And does stay on for a long time.

It has to come with refill of this sponge spray 

light, yet gives me the flawless finish.  yet not heavy at all, and I remember taking a nap with it I still had it on.   

댓글 1개:

  1. Ooooh~i want the mousse pore cover..whew, but unfortunately i can't buy it here in my country..T_T

    답글삭제